Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Fighting Back the Lazy

I've been really frustrated with myself lately. I've been incredibly lazy. More so than usual. Even though he never says anything, I think my husband is starting to get a little annoyed with me. I decided I had to treat myself like an unruly child and create a chore chart complete with stickers. It includes categories like waking up on time, doing my daily and weekly chores, doing my devotions (which isn't a chore, but needs to become a habit), tracking my Weight Watchers points, exercising, writing, hobbying (which isn't a word), etc. I'm hoping by disciplining myself to be more productive I will be less miserable and more Christlike. How will I ever be a good mother if I don't start acting like a grown-up?

Some of my rewards for myself are TV time, Internet time, guilt-free shopping, magazine subscription, Kindle books, etc. I really hope this helps. Here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...