Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Family's Coming...My Family's Coming!

My mom, dad, brothers, and one brother's girlfriend are coming a week from today! I cannot wait! I live 900+ miles from home and really miss them terribly. Here's a list of things I'm looking forward to about their visit:

1. Mom's backscratches.
2. Making fun of Dad.
3. Caitie (my brother's girlfriend) keeping my brothers in line.
4. Jake (my baby brother) daring my husband to do really stupid stuff.
5. Tastykake binge.
6. Prospect of a Shady Maple trip.
7. Eating cheese steaks.
8. Being critical.
9. Showing off my domestic skills.
10. Overeating.
11. Having my dad make decisions for me.
12. Talking face-to-face.
13. Psychological tickling.
14. Making fun of Luke (my middle brother) with the help of his girlfriend.
15. Repeated water ice runs.
16. Showing off my family at church.
17. Mom's nicknames for me.
18. Mom helping with dishes.
19. Being lazy.
20. Overeating.
21. Talking about Weight Watchers after overeating.
22. Using the phrase "get back on the wagon" after overeating.

Most of these things mean nothing to you. Oh well, brain dumps help me get even more excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...