Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Admiring My Work

(Disclaimer: my comma key randomly stopped working so no commas in this post...please don't think I'm an idiot)

Well lookee here...two posts in one week!

Maybe I can get back into this blogging thing again after all. Don't hold your breath.

This year I've been working on being a better housewife even while I'm working. I've made excellent progress. I've had some major setbacks in this department due to not being capable of managing my own stress. Overall I've made improvements though.

I've done all my dishes every night this week so far. I did a MAJOR spring cleaning project last week on my spring break which helps me stay on track. I'm hoping to keep a tidy home even when crazy busy and tired.

I've also been improving in my school work. I have all my papers graded for tomorrow and it's only 9:14 pm. Woohoo!

So...I've been perusing old posts of mine. I'm pretty wordy aren't I? Oh well...that's just me.

I'm not really sure what the purpose of this post was...I'm just babbling on about laziness and writing like usual. Two topics never far from my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...