Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday Morning Laziness

It's Saturday morning. It's 11:30ish and I'm still in my pjs. I'm too lazy to even turn on my Keurig for a cup of coffee. My house is an absolute disaster. It amazes me how two people in a tiny space can make such a huge mess in less than a week. I will never understand it. Part of the reason I'm being so lazy is my husband worked overnight last night as McD's. So, I'm trying to be quiet so he can get his sleep in before he has to work overnight again tonight.

Today is a beautiful snowy day. It's the first real snow since October. I love seeing all of the ugly grass covered in pure white snow. I would go out an take a picture, but that might expose my trashy state to my landlords. Can't have that now. Maybe I'll start working my way to the shower. We shall see

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...