Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summertime

It's finally here! Summer! Today I finished tidying up my classroom and had my administrator sign off of my end of the year checklist. What a great feeling! For the first time since I started teaching three years ago, I actually didn't have to pack up my classroom to move to a new classroom. I was in three different classrooms in the three years that I've been teaching. It will be so nice to be in the same room two years in a row. Makes for a whole lot less work.

Now I have to figure out what to do with all of this free time. I started a spreadsheet for my to-do list. It gets longer by the day. I love the feeling of endless possibilities that comes at the beginning of every summer. There will be much relaxing, much reading, much cooking, much crafting, much organizing, and much exploring taking place in this little apartment!

I'm hoping to share my summertime adventures on here in hopes that I get myself writing. I've been slacking in that department. I think with an almost non-existent stress level for the next three months I should be able to get a little more of that done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...