Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day Three Of Weight Watchers...plus an Ode to Diet Coke

Well, in case you missed my incredibly boring post title, today is day three of Weight Watchers. I've been doing pretty well for getting the hang of it. The thing I hate about watching what I eat is the fact that I have to watch what I eat. I wish I could eat without thinking.

The great thing about Weight Watchers, though, is that I can eat normal food. I just have to be careful how much I eat. Tracking what I eat really helps me stay accountable and brings into focus what I put into my body.

I've also been exercising daily. I bought a line dancing exercise video at Wal-Mart over the weekend. I had a ton of fun getting the steps down. Then, Ben surprised me with a new Wii game called Country Dance 2. It's similar to Just Dance only with country songs. I don't really like the music on Just Dance because it annoys me, but I LOVE country. I can't wait to try it tonight when Ben gets home from work!

I know Diet Coke isn't the healthiest drink in the world and probably eats holes through your brain. The thing is, it's my one guilty pleasure while dieting. I feel like Diet Coke is the one constant during a diet. Without it, I think I would quit right away. So thank you, Diet Coke, for saving me from misery and despair.


I really am a tree-hugger at heart. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...